Fort Collins Plumbing Jobs
Aggie Plumbing is Hiring!
Aggie Plumbing & Service has more work than we can currently handle!!! We are a very busy mid-sized Northern Colorado plumbing contractor seeking several full-time licensed journeyman or residential plumbers, for long-term employment and potential for future advancement.
Experienced in all-phases of residential plumbing and new construction required. Commercial plumbing and service experience a plus. 1/2 day holiday pay to start. Vacation pay, full holiday pay, company matched IRA, after one year. Our company supported health insurance within 90 days. Must be able to pass credit, and background test.
The person we hire will possess:
- Valid Colorado driver’s license and drivers record in good standing
- Current Colorado Journeyman / Residential Plumbing license
- Professional appearance and good work ethic
- Good communication skills and be very reliable
- Be able to work independently, read blueprints, and manage project
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening
- Be able to start immediately (within two weeks notice to current company)
Please apply at 309 S. Summit View Unit #12, Fort Collins, CO 80524 during normal business hours, or submit your resume with your work experience to email@example.com.